Natural Safflower Oil - 500ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
For centuries SAFFOWLER is cultivated for oil extracted from its seeds, it offers a variety of potential health benefits.
- It is a natural blood thinner
- A healthful source of fatty acids
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Lowers cholesterol, boosts heart health
- Fights inflammation
- Useful in treating productive cough, asthma, bronchitis, chest congestion and cold by evacuating phlegm.
- Safe for cooking at high temperatures.
- Helps in bowel movement.
- It is found to be ideal for improving the quality and texture of skin due to the abundance of linoleic acid. It combines with the sebum in human skin to unclog the pores and reduce rashes and acne.
How can Safflower oil be used?
- Can be used in everyday cooking and deep frying.
- Can be mixed in salad dressing.
Unique property is that the same safflower oil can be used in frying twice or thrice and it still will not lose its nutritional value.
This oil can also be mixed with groundnut oil in any proportion and be used.