Check COD Availability
- Use Vetiver oil as a massage oil..
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse Vetiver oil with Lavender,
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Calming, grounding aroma
- Adds to a relaxing massage
Sweet, woody, caramel, smoky
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.