Check COD Availability
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver oil has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver essential oil's calming and grounding aroma, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Use Vetiver oil as a massage oil..
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse Vetiver oil with Lavender,
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Calming, grounding aroma
- Adds to a relaxing massage
Sweet, woody, caramel, smoky
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.