Geranium Essential Oil
Regular priceRs. 330.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A member of the Pelargonium genus of flower species, geraniums are grown for their beauty and as a staple of the perfume industry. While there are over 200 different varieties of Pelargonium flowers, only a few are used as essential oils. Uses of Geranium essential oil date back to ancient Egypt when Egyptians used Geranium oil to beautify skin and for other benefits. In the Victorian era, fresh geranium leaves were placed at formal dining tables as decorative pieces and to be consumed as a fresh sprig if desired; in fact, the edible leaves and flowers of the plant are often used in desserts, cakes, jellies, and teas.
Geranium oil has been used to promote the appearance of clear skin and healthy hair—making it ideal for skin and hair care products. Geranium oil also helps calm nerves and lessen feelings of stress. Geranium oil is also known to naturally repel insects.
- Use Geranium oil in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer for a smoothing effect.
- Geranium essential oil is great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse Geranium oil aromatically for a calming effect.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice..
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin
- Geranium oil naturally repels insects
- Gives hair a vibrant, healthy glow
Herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, dry
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.