Check COD Availability
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- When ingested, Peppermint essential oil promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Peppermint oil promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.