Check COD Availability
Basil oil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. Basil oil provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. The aroma of Basil oil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse Basil oil to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Combine Basil essential oil with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils for an uplifting aromatic massage.
- Add Basil essential oil to your favourite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Basil oil helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Aromatic use helps create a calm, relaxed environment
- Supports nervous system health when consumed internally*
Aroma Therapeutic Uses
Muscular aches and pains, respiratory disorders, scanty mensuration, cold and flu' , mental fatigue anxiety and depression.
Fresh, Warm, sweet-spicy, with balsamic undertone
Flower Tops & Leaves
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.