Natural Mustard Oil - 200ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
As the name suggests, mustard oil is a fatty vegetable oil extracted from the mustard seeds. It is dark yellow in color and slightly pungent. Mustard oil also known as sarson ka tel is a common ingredient available in almost every Indian kitchen. However, with advent of other oils in the market labelled as ‘healthy’ or ‘heart-friendly,’ mustard oil has lost its previous importance. Mustard Oil is one of best raw oils with ample of health benefits. Cold pressed oils are best in consumption.
Benefits of Natural Mustard Oil
- Good source of MUFA
- Helps treat bacterial skin infection and promotes good skin health
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatism and Arthritis
- Promotes healthy heart
- An instant pain reliever, also used as oil for massage.
How can Mustard oil be used?
- Can be used in daily cooking.
- Can be lightly applied on cuts and bruises. (will burn) ( not to be applied to kids below 10 years of age)
- Few drops can be put in the navel and rubbed gently to help remove the dirt.
- Can be applied on joints and on muscle pain areas for relief. (not to be applied to kids below 10 years of age).