Check COD Availability
Natural Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed is one of the oldest cultivated crop in the world which plays an important part in our diet. It is one of the richest source of OMEGA 3 fatty acids which is our powerful weapon against heart diseases, diabetes, arthritis and menopause problems. OMEGA 3 also promotes brain health and improves eye health.
Flaxseed oil has many potential uses in the prevention and treatment of various diseases like:
- Reduces Cancer Risk
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Eases Menopausal Symptoms
- Enhances joint comfort and flexibility.
- Controls blood pressure levels.
- Maintains healthy skin, hair and nails.
How can Flaxseed oil be used?
- Has to be consumed Raw and cannot be heated at all as the nutrients get burnt.
- Can be used in salads dressings.
(for people above 12 years of age per days’ consumption should be 10ml only and below 12 years of age should be 4-5 ml per day).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.