Check COD Availability
Natural Coconut Oil
Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It has various applications. Because of its high saturated fat content, it is slow to oxidize and, thus, resistant to rancidification, lasting up to six months without spoiling. Cold pressed oils are best in consumption.
Benefits of Natural Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is good for Healthy heart
- It helps in weight management
- Improves the immune system and digestive system
- Coconut oil is great for external application and works great moisturizer for skin, hair and lips
- Aids in better blood sugar control
- Helps clean all the toxins in the body.
- Strengthens gums ad teeth.
How can Coconut oil be used?
- Can be used in everyday cooking.
- Can be used in oil pulling.
- Can be had every day (10ml) in the morning for cleansing (detox)
- Can be applied on the scalp for better nourishment of the hair and roots
- Can be applied on the skin to protect from UV radiation.
- Acts as a great moisturizer for the skin as well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.