Check COD Availability
Natural Castor Oil
According to Ayurveda COLD PRESSED CASTOR OIL has long been used to cure bouts of constipation and boost immune system function.
Castor oil contains high levels of vitamin E, which can reduce the appearance of scars and helps in healing sunburn. Ricinoleic acid helps to increase blood circulation to the scalp and improves hair growth. Antibacterial and anti-fungal compounds in castor oil help treat acne and toenail fungus, and prevent dandruff. It contains omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, which may help reduce skin sensitivity and ease inflammation. Experts often recommend buying cold-pressed castor oil to preserve the quality of its fatty acids and other nutrients. Though effective, Castor Oil should be consumed only after consulting the doctor.
- Acts as A Laxative
- Treats Ringworms
- Reduces Joint Pain/Arthritis
- Treats Back Pain
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Treats Scalp Infections
- Prevents Premature Graying
- Conditions Hair
How can Castor oil be used?
- 10ml can be mixed with any liquid carrier (almond milk or coconut milk etc.) (except water) for cleansing of the stomach.(below 10 years of age 5ml is advised)
- Can be applied on the scalp for nourishment of the hair.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.